主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-8-6 11:02:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
 汪博士,胡老师,跟你们汇报一下,到今天止,xxx陆续收到了9所大学录取通知,排名靠前的主要有xxx......。感谢你们几年来的陪伴,指导,帮助,让她在大学申请这一人生的关键时期能一路顺利走过来,并且拿到了名校的录取通知书。我想如果没有你们的帮助,这一切不会这么顺利,也不会有这么好的结果。xxx和我们全家都非常认可你们的专业,敬业,耐心,爱心,在此献上我们全家最真诚的感谢及最对你们最诚挚的祝福,谢谢你们,也谢谢Dr. Yao, 也祝常春滕之路基业长青,造福学子!!!
感觉一切都是缘分,大概十年前在xxx还很小的时候,我参加了你们在xxx的一次讲座,当时就被你们的精彩风趣讲座所吸引。通过这次几年时间的接触,我感受到了你们如此真诚、认真、充满爰心、耐心地对待孩子,这是我们和孩子的幸运。把最好的祝福送给你们,愿上帝祝福你全家!
I just wanted to thank you officially for all the help that you gave me during my college application process. It was a very stressful time in my life and your assistance gave me clarity and guidance when I really needed it. Your insight was extremely valuable not only for college applications but also for how to present myself. I will carry the knowledge and experience you gave me through all of my future endeavors.
汪博士,胡老师和Dr.Yao, 非常感谢你们近二年对xxx 的鼓励,精准到位的设计指导,细心耐心的教导。xxx和我们俩家长都认为没有你们,xxx是不可能到xxx 这么好的大学, 她的Dream school. Actually 从一开始第一堂课汪老师制定的方案策略我们就感叹你们是真行家,与我们做科研发表文章一样, 从各个方面下苦功每方面做到top 5%。再有整个package 针对专业显出一贯的兴趣与优秀… 很高兴认识你们,又,祝贺你们的成功。
胡老师,汪老师,
非常感谢您们从xxx 8年级就开始的指导和陪伴, 在这5年里,我们有许多困难和障碍, 由于您们的智慧及时指出了正确的方向, 避免了一些弯路。您们不但辅导xxx的学业,也非常仔细帮助xxx解答生活上的一些问题, 到现在xxx信任您们胜过信任父母。xxx由于游泳,时间空档不灵活,您们常常在在近半夜和周末给予xxx辅导使他可以顺利被理想的学校录取,您们是xxx生活中的贵人,非常感激。
祝您们及全家圣诞快乐,新年健康,快乐,希望更多的孩子由于您们和Dr.Yao的指导实现理想!
Hello Dr. Wang, Ms. Hu, and Dr. Yao,I WAS ACCEPTED TO xxx!!
Today, I had a school concert, so I didn't have the chance to check the decision until now. Thank you so, so much. I owe it all to your guidance and patience. Thank you so much for guiding me through my high school roadmap, essays, and interviews. I learned so much and grew so much from all the experiences and leadership opportunities you taught me to take advantage and create. THANK YOU!
谢谢两位老师和Dr. Yao 你们的指导帮助xxx实现她的梦想!  她在整个过程中也学到了很多以后一辈子都有用的道理,太感谢了
Dear Hu Lao Shi, Wang Lao Shi, and Yao Lao Shi:
Thank you for all your help and support throughout this process and through all these years. I remember the entire process being quite daunting at the start and I appreciate your guidance and wisdom in showing me the best way to move forward. Whether it be with grades, volunteering, timelines, or in the college process, having your help made me a lot more confident and assured in what I was doing and gave me a clear path and focus. Despite the struggles and tribulations along the way, I'm incredibly happy and grateful that everything turned out great through admissions in the end.
I wish you all the best and a wonderful holiday season!
Hi Dr. Wang, Dr. Hu, and Dr. Yao,Thank you for the kind words.  I would sincerely like to thank you for everything you have done for me. I greatly appreciate all the time you took, especially over winter break, to look over my essays and guide me through this process. More than anything, I'm so grateful to have learned and grown as a person as a result of being under your tutelage and guidance. Once again, thank you!  
Hi Mr. Wang, Ms. Hu and Dr. Yao,
I want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all of the support you have given me. Thank you for always answering my questions (no matter how silly they might be) and for all the essay edit help at any time during the day (especially those essays where I had to keep rewriting and going back and forth with you). Not only have you provided me with resources and opportunities, but you have also provided me with a calm, but persistent mindset throughout this whole process - something I know will be so valuable in the future. Once again, I cannot express my gratitude enough for all the time and effort you have put into helping me. I could not have done this without you!
Hi Dr. Wang, Mrs. Hu, and Dr. Yao,
Now that my college process has come to an end, I wanted to send you this email to say how deeply grateful I am for all of your help these past few years. When I first started thinking about college, the whole thing was like a black hole to me. I didn’t know what to expect or what to do. Without your advice, from encouraging me to take charge and come up with new events at school, to choosing which colleges to apply to, to writing what seemed like endless supplements, I don’t know how I would’ve survived this process and gotten to the place I am today. Ask me two years ago and I would’ve said you were crazy if you told me I would be accepted by Princeton. I never thought I would be capable of getting into a big ivy like that, so thank you for believing in me and helping me every step of the way. It was such a comfort knowing and having someone like you always there to support me and answer any of my questions. Truly, I couldn’t have done it without you. I wish you all the best; hope that with your help, more and more students will reach their dreams like me in the future!
Dr. Wang and Ms. Hu,Thanks very much for Dr. Yao and your help along the way and the valuable advice provided. We are happy with the admission results and will continue working on a few schools that xxx's been waitlisted for. It has been a long journey, but we all have learned and grown from this experience.
Best wishes to you and your consulting service.
胡老师,感谢你的专业意见和建议,让我受益良多,也帮我谢谢Dr Yao , xxx really enjoyed the program with her, thanks a lot. 我会继续和她一起努力。再次感谢!
汪博士,胡老师,Dr. Yao,
孩子的ED1成功拿到offer了。真的很庆幸请您们帮忙!!! 不得不佩服汪博士和Dr. Yao经验丰富,评估指导十分专业到位,文书修改一针见血。这也太高效了, 一锤子就定音了!我们还没反应过来呢,一切就结束了。 好高兴我们的悬着的备受煎熬的小心脏终于可以早早的解脱了。
万分感谢!!!
感谢汪老师和Dr. Yao中肯的建议,十分赞同!
同时也感谢老师们在整个申请季的帮助:活动列表的反复推敲,每一份文书的提醒反馈修改,许多细节的审核。申请结果凝结着共同的努力,作为家长发自内心感谢老师们的付出。祝未来好运!
汪老师,胡老师,姚博士,
xx被xxx 提前录取,我们一家太开心了!!非常感谢您们对她的指导,您们的经验,努力和坚持成就了她!语言也无法完全表达我们的衷心感谢,我们祝愿您们能收到更多的好消息!!
汪老师,胡老师,今天我家xxx被Cornell录取了,欢庆之余不忘两位老师和Dr. Yao的倾心帮助,让我们这样的一代移民能够顺利把孩子送进他们的理想大学,诚心地谢谢你们!!仔细回想这两年以来你们一路陪伴,指导,耐心地用你们的经验来帮助我们一步一步地攀升,今天我们能够实现梦想是和你们辛勤付出分不开的,衷心地感谢两位老师和Dr. Yao的辛苦付出和帮助,我的感激之情难以言表,祝你们新年快乐,幸福安康!
Dear Hu laoshi, Wang Laoshi and Dr. Yao, xxx got in xxx college. We are happy and appreciate your help! We have learned not only the college application process, we also learned your working habit, strategies and  the most important- spirit. Thank you!
Dear Ms. Hu, Dr. Wang, and Dr. Yao,
    We are so happy to let you know that xxx has been accepted by xxx, which has been her dream college for a long time.
    Thank you so much for working closely with xxx over the last few years to make this happen! Before working with you, we didn't know much about the college    application process. It was at your strong recommendation that xxx started looking for summer opportunities, one by one, these have been wonderful experiences for her.
    In the summer of xxx's Junior year, you came up with a detailed list of colleges that could be good fits for xxx, which was really important since the sheer number of potential colleges could be overwhelming for her. Then came the part of writing college essays, and you spent so much time helping xxx with round after round of essay editing.  After receiving the interview opportunity from MIT, you immediately worked with xxx and prepared her so well for her first college interview.
    We are so glad that everything worked out so nicely for xxx, and again, a big thank you for all your help!
Hi Dr Yao,My SAT results just came out today and I got a 1540 (760 erbw, 780 math). I'm genuinely still in disbelief since before your class, my score was 1290. Your class really helped me and I just wanted to say thank you very much!
Dear Dr. Yao ,
Thank you so much for your effort for teaching xxx in the last three weeks.
I am so thrill with his improvement and the process of the analysis of his practice test .
He told me how much he enjoyed the class and all the hard work were fun for him in your class as he has learned so much from you.
He said it was very emotional that yesterday was the last day of your class.
Moving forward, xxx will put his great effort to achieve his aim score 1580 or above at October test.
I am sure he will make you proud.
Dear Dr.Yao, 您好!
我要跟您道谢, 昨天儿子收到他SAT考试成绩,他拿到了总分1570的好成绩,我们全家都为他高兴,同时更感谢老师您对他的帮助,您短短一个多月的教导,对他的学习方法和学习技巧有了很大的提高,千言万语我们借此信表示我们的衷心感谢!!
Hi Dr. Yao
This is xxx I am so happy to let you know I received my SAT scores yesterday, and I scored 790 in the math section 780 in the reading/writing section for a total composite score of 1570.
We both wanted to thank you for your rigorous coursework and your helpful tips. I found that taking your summer course was very helpful and allowed me to achieve my goal for the SAT.
胡老师好, 我问xxx上课情况, 他说Dr. Yao特别棒,给他很大启示,对他非常有帮助。谢谢!
Dear Dr. Yao,I hope you are doing well for the summer.
I am reaching out to you again to see whether you could find time to tutor xxx again before his second SAT test. He has really loved your class and wants to take a xxx hours session on English and Math before August 28. We have not found a teacher who could help him as much as you did.
Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Yao您好,
谢谢您的总结,这几个星期我们看到老师对xxx的帮助,每天我们看到他有时沮丧,有时放松,同时,也看到他进步,他变得更有自信的面对SAT考试了,这都要感谢老师的尽心辅导!
他即将要参加正式的考试,我们希望他既能积极,又要从容面对,希望他能正常发挥。
再次感谢您的帮助!
Dear Dr. Yao,
Thank you so much for the warm blessing! xxx learned bothSAT preparation skills and good learning habits form your class. It’s aprecious learning experience for her. Thank you so much for offering thewonderful opportunity !
Hi Dr. Yao!
Thanks so much for all helps during three weeks work. I seeit is big help for his SAT. BTW, I also heard you have one week winter SATclass as well? If so could we know when it starts to sign up?
Dr. Yao!
He really enjoyed your class and is interested incontinuing SAT tutoring with you. Do you offer 1x1 tutoring for SAT reading / writing?
Hi Dr. Yao!
Thank you so much for instructing me this summer on the reading/writing SAT. It was tremendously helpful. You have helped me so much and I would not be here without your help. Once again thank you so much and please continue providing your incredible guidance to more students in the future!
"Hi Dr. Yao,
My SAT results just came out today and I got a 1540 (760 erbw, 780 math). I'm genuinely still in disbelief since before your class, my score was 1290. Your class really helped me and I just wanted to say thank you very much!"
"Hi Dr. Yao,
Hope everything is going well!
I have great news to share with you, the June SAT score is out and I got 780 for Reading/Writing and 800 for Math for a total of 1580! I am really happy with my score. The SAT class taught by you last summer was really helpful.  Thank you!"
"Hello Dr.Yao,
I hope you’re doing well! June scores just came out, and I got a 1560! Thank you so much for all your help! I learned a lot from your classes and I’m incredibly grateful for you.
I hope you have a nice summer!"
胡老师:我儿子xxx上了一周Dr. Yao的sat camp, 觉得很喜欢谢谢。如果开学后还有啥适合他的补习,麻烦告诉我一下。如果有啥针对他的建议,也欢迎随时和我沟通。如果您觉得有适合他一对一的补习,我们也是可以的。谢谢!
Dear Dr. Yao,Thank you for the sweet and encouraging post-course summary. We are really grateful to have found you. xxx was not believing in tutoring SAT, but now he is so glad he did it and it helped him a lot to raise his score. He has learned a lot in this process.  
Again thank you from the bottom of our heart.
非常感谢Dr. Yao 的SAT集训课程, 孩子感觉特别特别好, SAT成绩直线上升。Dr. Yao 严谨认真,非常有方法,还不厌其烦针对孩子的情况提供一对一的检测和答疑,非常难得!如果以后Dr.Yao有其他课程,请通知我们。
再次感谢!
胡老师,汪老师,您们好!
很感谢老师真诚地和我们讨论xxx的SAT课业!
我们觉得Dr. Yao很不错,有能力吸引她按时上课。xxx也很喜欢Dr. Yao 的课,说Dr. Yao讲解得很好,还有应试技巧, 非常有用in SAT,对她很有吸引力。Dr. Yao 这份总结十分宝贵,提出的意见很中肯,我们会督促她按照您们提供的建议。
祝贺汪老师胡老师今年又一次硕果累累!今年申请季完美收官。非常感谢您们对我女儿的专业尽心地指导,让她能够早早进入她的梦校!我把您们推荐给了几个好朋友。我家妹妹刚上高中,希望不远的将来也能得到您们的指导!You are the best!
Hi Dr. Wang and Mrs. Hu,
I hope you both are doing well; I just wanted to share some news I got earlier today: I received a likely letter from Yale!
Thank you for all of your help in this college application process---looking back on my Yale essays, I realize how much I grew as a writer over the past few months with your guidance. Your interview training was beneficial as well---when I did my interview, I felt prepared for every question that came up. I'll continue to let you know how my decisions go, but for now, thank you so much for helping me reach this great opportunity!
其实一直都想找个机会感谢两位老师,感谢两位提纲挈领的指导和建议。刚升入高中的时候,一直关注竞赛成绩,几乎要走到一个死胡同;没有太多focus on personal character and community awareness development.
越到后面越来越意识到这两个方面也是同等重要的因素。还有9,10年级的选课建议,也给了高年级课程安排很大的灵活性。......
汪老师,新年快乐!祝您和胡老师在新年里身体健康、万事顺意!去年的这个时候,您和胡老师还在辛苦地指导xxx申请大学。转眼一年过去了,xxx已经在xxx完成了一个学期的学习了。很感谢您们!当时我们的想法也更多,现在回头看看,觉得您们真的是经验丰富,分析到位,方向也对,建议中肯。前段时间看到你们发出的今年的ED的喜报,真为你们感到高兴。
再次祝两位老师新年快乐,永远健康!
汪老师,胡老师,我们很高兴的告诉你们xxx被Columbia ED录取了, 这和你们对他严格且精益求精指导分不开的。在你们团队专业的指导下才有这个可喜的结果,我们全家都非常感谢你们!祝节日快乐!
胡老师您好!您如商界一股青流,令我敬佩人品:您为顾客着想很震惊了我…胡老师您我们认准了( 众口言辞一致对您的评价)…您的知识和人品是儿子学习的榜样!
好人一生平安
十分感谢汪老师,胡老师的精心指导。You won us over. Really appreciate!
Thank you for all of the trust and support you have given over the past few months. I understand that we began later than most people, but the amount of time and effort that you gave to help me in the college process is truly incomprehensible. I truly appreciate your aid in allowing me to take the next step forward in my education.
由衷的感谢二位老师,从高中的规划,到申请季的指导,选校,面试与文书修改,给了孩子这么长时间的悉心帮助,终于让孩子拿到了梦校的录取通知书,再次感谢老师们了!!!
:感谢汪老师和胡老师!谢谢你们帮助指导我文书修改,选校,还有我刚开始不擅长的面试!
谢谢汪老师,胡老师一直以来的指点,给了我们很多珍贵的建议。
He got in columbia! Thank you so much for your guidance and counseling over the past few months on this college application journey. We truly appreciate all of the help you've given us during this time.
刚刚xxx查到Enrollment letter from Rice了, 是真的多亏您们的督促,专业培训和指导! 多么有幸结识你们成就了xxx再次感谢您们!
汪老师、胡老师,你们好!非常感谢你们在过去几年中给xxx做的精心指导和规划,使得xxx如愿进入Top的CS专业学习。我们一家都很感激你们的付出和专业精神。祝你们生意兴隆,桃李满天下!
时光匆匆流逝。在这一年的特殊时期,健康平安成为我们每个人生命中最重要的祈求!在圣诞,新年来临之际,我们全家最想说的就是:祝福胡老师汪老师及家人圣诞快乐!新年好!保守您们在2021健康平安喜乐!
同时我们也没有忘记这一年来,您们对孩子诸多方面的帮助,启发,鼓励。引导孩子找到自己真正喜欢做的事情。让我们做父母的,在与孩子一起成长的过程中也学习了很多知识。
我们也看到了许多在您们指导下取得好成就的孩子们,恭喜老师!
汪老师,胡老师,你们好!我儿子xxx终于尘埃落定了,确定去xxx的工程学院,说进去后要读cs他总算要开启他人生中的新阶段生活了,我祝贺和祝福他,这里也离不开你们两位博士老师的功劳和苦劳,我真心的向你们表示感谢!
Dear Dr. Wang and Ms. Hu,My interview went great! My interviewer was very nice and it was really easy to talk to her, especially after the interview preparation with Ms. Hu. I felt extremely prepared and was very confident with it! Thank you very much!
中秋快乐!感谢您们这几年以来的陪伴!在您们的悉心指导下,xxx茁壮成长!现在正在准备大学申请过程中,回首过去您们一点一滴的指导都实实在在地对她现在的申请具有实际的帮助。虽然现在不知结果如何(因为她自己的想法很多,有时我们大人也无法左右)我们也非常感谢您们!祝您们阖家欢乐,健康幸福!
感谢老师们中肯的建议,十分赞同!
同时也感谢老师们在整个申请季的帮助:活动列表的反复推敲,每一份文书的提醒反馈修改,许多细节的审核。申请结果凝结着共同的努力,作为家长发自内心感谢老师们的付出。祝未来好运!
胡老师,汪老师, 您们好!
首先我要感谢您们为xxx做的所有工作,我知道您们都很忙,但是还是要请求老师们的帮助! 通过我们几年前把xxx交到您们手里,您让我看到您们这几年对孩子付出的所有爱心,及专业的规划未来到升学辅导。您们对孩子的每一步都有缜密的计划,和实施方案,确保各项服务达到预期目标,尽最大努力把孩子们送进心仪大学。
如果老师您们还有空位置,我也想把妹妹xxx交给您们来管理,因为您们是值得信赖的老师!!
汪老师、胡老师:你们好!
xxx有幸得到两位老师帮她做规划,让我们申请有了方向,有你们做支持,感觉心态平稳了很多。
两位老师不仅经验丰富,而且是实实在在做事的人,全心全意为孩子考虑。我身边好多咨询借着规划之名,让孩子做一些无用功,只为多收费用。
感恩在孩子成长的道路上,遇到两位老师,帮助她成长,给了她那么多鼓励!今后的几个月,会更加辛苦两位老师,在这里表示感谢!
Hi Wang Laoshi and Hu Laoshi,We are very happy that xxx got in ED Columbia! Thank you so much for all your help! You guys have provided the best support and the best advice over her high school years! Really appreciate it.
Thank you again!!
胡老师,和你们见面后,我女儿很努力,她记住了您说的,“不管家境贫困与富有,一定要有自己的生活技能。”她回来后变的成稳多了,少话,好像一下子长大了很多,再次感谢!
胡老师,您好!我们十分高兴选择了贵夏令营,这几周的集训确实强度很大,看到孩子得到名师的倾囊相授,严格要求,和细心解答,我们心存感激,辛苦您们了!
从训练报告看到xxx取得了很大的进步,更是十分欣慰。后续学习计划安排井井有条,我们家长一定会督促和跟进。我们也会汇报考试和竞赛的进展。
再次谢谢您,汪博士和姚博士对孩子的悉心教诲!祝一切顺利!
我们非常感谢您对xxx的尽心辅导和帮助!这三个星期的学习经历对孩子是从未有过的体验,很多从未意识到的潜力被挖掘出来了。从知识点梳理、查漏补缺,到真题训练,孩子跟您学到了一种非常系统、高效的学习备考方法。
这么好的培训效果远远超过了我们的预期,胡老师您不仅在短时间内极大地提高了孩子的知识水平,而且还教给她们一套完整的学习和备考方法,同时还增强了孩子对高难度学习的自信心。
我看到xxx课上认真听讲,积极记笔记,主动及时做作业,就连平常都不爱做的错题整理都踏踏实实做起来。我们也从孩子聊天里知道您不辞辛苦地push每一个孩子,对他们高标准严要求,尽心尽力地给她们解答学习中的难点和疑问,每一次测试成绩的提高都是您辛苦的证明!
我们感到孩子非常幸运能参加您的集训课,跟您学到了非常多宝贵的学习方法和态度。我们会督促xxx把这个camp学到的宝贵方法和态度保持下来,用在接下来的学习和备考当中,努力向目标继续前进。期盼以后还能有机会继续参加您的集训营。
xxx全家再次表示对您的衷心感谢!!!
祝福胡老师和汪博士全家生活、事业双丰收!!
胡老师,
Just want to drop a note to thank you for your teaching on chem Olympia class for xxx.  Over the past 3 weeks, we can feel xxx’s great improvement under your instruction! Thanks for everything you did for xxx, not only teaching but also mentoring and encouraging.
Thanks!!!!!
胡老师好!非常高兴xxx能有机会参加胡老师的奥化夏令营。感谢胡老师带领孩子这三个星期的训练,今年疫情特殊,虽然非常遗憾错失面对面感受胡老师的教诲,xxx觉得收获很大,学到了很多,觉得胡老师的授课和方法都是超级棒的。同时会按照胡老师布置的学习计划进行奥化的学习准备,希望能取得优异成绩。保持联系!
祝胡老师和汪老师生活工作顺利,万事如意!
Hi Dr. Hu and Dr. Wang,
It is so nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for the report, the future preparation plan and all the extensive effort training xxx this summer.  xxx learned a great deal from you not only the chemistry knowledge but also the self-discipline, the hard-working mindset.  These are priceless!  I believe this is lifetime benefit for xxx.
Wish you have a nice and safe summer!
汪老师、胡老师,您们好!
在您们的精心指导下,孩子收到了心仪大学的录取通知,我们全家都对两位老师充满了由衷的感激之情!
在孩子的整个大学申请过程中,您们在每个关键环节都给予了孩子很多卓有成效的指导和帮助。在初次约谈中,汪老师帮着孩子梳理了高中阶段的主要活动,深度挖掘了孩子的亮点;在文书撰写过程中,汪老师总能给出精准、中肯的点评和修改建议,对文书的质量把控起到了重要作用;在选校过程中,汪老师在通盘考虑孩子特点、优势及大学要求的基础上,给出了合适的大学列表,现在回头看,那确实是一份非常合理的选校列表。胡老师的模拟面试则给孩子教会了很多面试技巧及注意事项,对增加孩子面试时的自信起到了重要作用。
孩子的大学申请已经画上了圆满的句号,再次感谢您们的关心、指导和帮助!感激之余,我们庆幸自己选择了有如此丰富经验的汪老师和胡老师!
最后,在COVID-19疫情严重的当下,希望汪老师、胡老师能多多保重身体!
汪教授,胡老师:你们好: 在这疫情严重的情况下,首先祝你们健康平安。保护自己,远离病毒,确保安全。   再次,上个星期,xxx收到了他梦迷以求的xxx录取消息,终于可以进入他想去的学校。 在此,我和xxx 表示对你们诚挚的感谢。 感谢你们为xxx 所付出的一切。 由于文化的差异等因素,xxx 有时配合的不是太密切,也实在难为你们了。 不管怎样,你们的专业素养,点石成金的功效,起到了一语点醒梦中人的功效。他能被xxx录取,与你们的帮助是分不开的。 在哪满载乘客的列车上,想挤上去,靠自己的力量,是很艰难的,后面的推力起到了关键的作用。我们多祝愿他开心的渡过大学时光,展开他慢慢成长的翅膀,在未来的人生中展翅飞翔。最后,还是要感谢你们的关心,鼓励和帮助。千言万语,无法表达感谢。疫情当前,xxx 能进他满意的学校,给我们带来了暖暖的温馨,对于克服当前的困难增加了百倍信心。 祝你们一切安康!
汪教授 胡老师
你们好!非常感谢你们应该!
XXX今天可以达到他的愿望这跟你们不停的督促、不厌其烦的叮嘱、外加这个年龄段的时期和我的疏忽引导也对你们的关心和支持收到了很大的阻力!但由于你们的耐心和及时的调整方法对他绝对起到了关键作用……今天的好消息也证实了这点感恩感谢你们!
胡老师,汪老师您们好!
一年转眼很快又要过去了。非常感谢两位老师在孩子遇到困难,和问题的时候及时给予帮助,及建议!老师丰富的经验不但使孩子在学业方面得益,也使焦虑的父母得释放!我们作为学生的家长真心感激您们一直坚持不懈的爱心付出!
胡老师:幸亏有您们的规划和指导,XX才有这样令人惊喜的成果!在这个过程中,您们的不断鼓励和正确指导,给了孩子明确的方向和满怀的信心!整个申请过程让他少走了很多弯路,并且各方面的能力提升了不少。我会把朋友们的孩子推荐给您们,太棒了!
Dear Dr. Wang  and Miss Hu,
I want to add the thanks from myself, my wife and XX's younger brother to Dr. Wang and Miss Hu.  We thank you for not only helping XX to get into his dream school; more importantly, for letting him see what kind of person and character he needs to be and try to become for the people around him, the communities and the country. I think he has learned a lot during this process, and we are so grateful!
Thank you again! and Wish you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
两位老师好!在您们的教诲和帮助下,xx高中这几年在各方面不断进步。不仅收获了心仪学校的录取通知书,也收获了自信和勇气。
非常谢谢您们!
胡老师汪老师感恩节快乐感谢你们一路带领至今,许多的耐心和爱心,你们做事认真负责靠谱,感恩养儿路上有你们的扶持!
感谢汪老师,胡老师的悉心指导!真的是醍醐灌顶,受益非浅,理清了我们对很多问题的思路。xx很幸运能够得到您们的指导和帮助。我们从明天就开始跟从您们的指导调整计划。
我女儿在汪老师那里接受过SAT2 数学的培训,考试得了满分,现在在斯坦福一年级。
非常感谢两位老师多年来孜孜不倦的为大家提供各种教育信息,让我们受益匪浅。感恩名师的指导,让我们的孩子们更优秀。
谢谢博士及胡老师,
在来来回回的交流中我对您两位的专业与意见的坚持非常认同,越来越有信心,所以,申学方面您两位是无二的专家,因为信所以愿意听从您两位的意见。谢谢!
胡老师,汪老师,
感谢你们的及时回馈及三个星期SAT集训辛勤付出,你们辛苦了!!两位老师的建议我们会认真的做好。
XXX这两年在两位老师指导下进步了很多,做为家长因工作的原因我可能没有像别的家长那样在孩子学习过程中有跟老师有很多的交流,也正是这种原因,当我们中文学校的校长建议我找两位老师指导。很庆幸女儿在汪老师的指导和鼓励下增强了自信心,在学校创建了XXX并选上XXX。XXX已经树立了远大的志向,
我有信心在高中最后两年在两位老师辅佐下能考上自己心仪的大学。
衷心多谢两位老师,愿你们工作如意,身体健康!孩子的明天会因为有你们的指导而感到骄傲!
“She really wants to attend a top college herself too. I am glad you guys have always provide us great guidance and the right amount of push. She definitely needs more of you advice along the way since it is so competitive nowadays. She really respects your guidance and advice and was the one who asked me to check with you. Thank you again for your help and support!”
汪老师、胡老师,
谢谢您们的辅导!我们刚刚进家门。今天结束通话后我跟孩子就岀门了,路上还在跟儿子分享,您们俩人真好!为人处事这么实在!请您们作xxx的升学辅导实在是我们母子的福气!今天看到汪老师替xxx着的那个急,让我看到了您们的人品及待xxx的那份真情!我从心里为您们的那份真情而感动!感谢上帝让我和儿子能找到您们!
多谢!晚安!
谢谢您,汪老师!
这才刚刚开始与您合作,就已深切感受到您的能力和水平!真心佩服您帮助家长和学生深挖自身潜力的能力!您总能迅速捕捉到问题的关键点,钦佩!
xx
亲爱的汪老师和胡老师,
xxx的大学申请完满结束了,今年她是她的高中唯一一位被提前申请录取的学生,5月将以Valedictorian的身份高中毕业。
非常感谢这两年来你们对xxx的热诚的鼓励,细心引导, 你们对她的影响不仅仅是大学申请,我相信她会终身受益。
在这新年即将来临之际, 祝愿您们全家2019年万事如意!新年快乐!
xx
Dear 胡老师和汪老师:
在这节日的季节里 我们全家最想说的就是: 感谢俩位老师对xxx所有的帮助! 不管是在选课上,培养兴趣爱好上,还是自我管理上.....你们都尽心尽责。你们竭尽全力来帮助孩子在高中求学之路上达到他们所追求的目标...xxx在你们的引导下学习到很多事情要如何做好,并且在继续学习中。虽然她有些失误,重要的是她要在失误中吸取教训,更新自己。谢谢老师们的辛苦!
祝您们全家节日快乐! 新年吉祥!!
xxx
汪老师、胡老师两位好:
XXX今天平安回到家了!
非常感谢汪老师在这段时间里对她学业上的帮助,她进步巨大,而且对数学也更有兴趣了。回家第一件事就是跟爸爸讨论AMC和将来从事人工智能研发的内在逻辑关系。通过这次强化训练,她找到了自己的不足之处,也培养了吃苦精神,我们做父母的都十分欣慰。
在生活上也多得胡老师的照顾,她说胡老师很亲切,她非常喜欢胡老师。我们感觉到孩子生活习惯也比以前更好了,而且更懂事了,这应该是得益于胡老师对孩子的管理。
还请老师把冬季集训的信息提前通知我们。
再次感谢两位老师的教导和帮助,祝你们有一个忙碌而愉快的暑假!
xxx 的父母敬上!
非常感谢两位老师无私赠书,和大家分享你们的成功经验。你们的教育理念汲取了东西方文化的精华,又结合自己孩子的实际情况进行创新调整,对孩子的态度平等尊重鼓励,原则问题上又严格把关。你们夫妇俩自己在事业上努力进取,大胆开拓,同时对社区无限热情地给予帮助。你们言传身教,不仅给自己的孩子们做出了榜样,同时让更多的华人家长们看到了怎么样做父母。我常常觉得华人家庭里最需要被教育的不是孩子,而是家长。家长们动机都是好的,动力都是足的,但是方式方法不一定对,有时甚至南辕北辙,既影响亲子关系,更可能误导了孩子。我希望你们的教育理念在华人圈里的影响进一步扩大,而不是让虎妈狼爸的思想大行其道。衷心感谢你们。
今年化学奥赛决赛成绩出来的时候,我们都很惊喜,甚至有点意外,儿子居然进了前150名的Honor List! 总结原因,有好几个,但很重要的一条应该是胡老师的培训做得好。
     儿子其实是偏文科的学生,学习化学是去年秋季才从零开始学AP的。为了让他参加今年3月份的化学奥赛,我们决定送他到胡老师的Camp里培训一下。由于他基础比较差,又有粗心大意的毛病,在培训初期化学知识简直是一团浆糊,但胡老师的培训方法非常严谨,从基本概念,到学习习惯,到考试技巧有一全套的行之有效的方案。经过两个星期的强化训练后,儿子的成绩就有了显著提高,最重要的是基础知识牢固了,学习习惯也好很多了,为他后来在考试前3个月做大量的考古题和难题奠定了基础,感谢胡老师!
     另外非常值得一提的是,胡老师的人品是很值得尊敬的。她对学生非常认真负责,尽心尽力,每个学生的优缺点都了如指掌,并有针对性的去引导,不是像很多华人举办的培训中心主要以赚钱为目的,而不重视培训质量,这点是我们家长们非常看重的。
     祝愿更多的华裔学生在胡老师的指导下化学竞赛取得好成绩!
Dear 胡老师 and 汪老师,
     Thank you somuch for helping xxx during her college application process. xxx's significantimprovement on her Chemistry SAT subject test and her SAT test definitely showsthe effectiveness of your teaching method and your personal influence on her.We especially appreciate your advise and effort during the essay writingprocess. We are not only impressed by your essay coaching approach, but also byyour skills to get the students to analyze and understand themselves. Byworking with you, she has gained confidence, became more realistic to the realworld, and discovered some of her personal potentials. With your guidance andyour patients working with her, she did use this college application process toexplore herself, challenge herself, and get the best out of herself! This iswhat really matter to us as parents. We care about the process and not just theend results!
     Wish you andyour family all the best!
Sincerely yours,
xxx
谢谢汪老师,胡老师!在您们的指导帮助下,xxx有了理想的大学录取。最重要学到了很多,对他今后的成长道路受益匪浅。您们的工作细致,周到!特别当孩子遇到困难的时候,您们随时都尽心帮助,这点在别的升学顾问那里基本不可能做的这么好!
非常感谢汪老师!
您和胡老师帮助了我们很多家长。您传播的教育理念,让我们很多家长和孩子受益很多,这也推动了社会的进步。您又不厌其烦地在群上给予免费答疑和具体指导。很多您不认识的家长和孩子都会终生感激您!
-------XXX
胡老师
新年快乐!我们今天已经回到加州了。 再次感谢您对XXX的Teaching和帮助,她的进步真的很大!可以说这么短的时间内创造了一个小奇迹!
您果然是名不虚传,XXX的进步主要归功于您的科学教育方法。
----XX
Thank you very muchfor the past xx days of training. xxx said she enjoyed the camp very much andwas amazed by Dr. Wang's knowledge and personality! Again, we really appreciateyour help and hard work!
胡老师,汪老师好!
      非常感恩两位老师一直以来给xxx的各种帮助!从选课,选校,活动规划,到参加竞赛,给孩子的鼓励,都让xxx的高中学习更顺利,并取得进步。尤其是在这个您们最繁忙的申请季,帮助孩子理清essay思路,一遍又一遍修改每所大学的各项文书,随时解答孩子的问题,检查application form.......
      非常感激您二位为孩子付出的时间和心思!您们是孩子永远的老师和好朋友!
      祝两位老师身体健康,感恩节快乐!
                xxx妈妈和xxx     
谢谢您和汪老师!手机下午没有电了,抱歉没能看到短信。xxx在您们的正确指导下把他的文章及时的进行了改进,才获得赢取了这个奖项的机会,我和我的家人都非常感谢您们!You are the bests!
两位老师好:
非常感谢两位老师的及时批改和纠正,这对我们来说不仅仅将是一篇文书的修改和完善,更宝贵的是指出了问题所在及将会带来的后果,这对孩子的成长及家长的警醒是多么的重要!
感觉这整个写这文书的过程从坚持“I am determined to stay true to myself" 到”humility,a
willingness to learn, and adaptability are what make people great" 将会是一个不错的文书体
材.
再次谢谢老师!
"我儿子也参加了胡老师的化学夏令营,他考完了SAT2和AP去的。胡老师针对每个人的弱项来教,尤其是有机化学部分,他在学校没有学过。之后是drill加分析,循序渐进。结束的时候,还有三页他个人的评估报告及今后的努力方向。就他个人来说,生活学习都有很多进步,还交了全国各地的朋友。这份经历收获非常可贵。谢谢胡老师!"
"Hi Ms. Hu,
Thank you very much for this honest, concrete, useful feedback!
It's xxx's pleasure to be your student.  Really appreciate the effort you spent!  
Wish you the best!
Thanks,
xxx"
"汪教授,胡老师
您们好!
收到您们的关于xxx的培训总结。非常感谢您们在培训中给予他的关心和帮助以及您们的中肯建议。您们观察孩子非常仔细,看得出来您们非常尽心,他的进步与您们的支持是分不开的。再次表示感谢!
祝您们一切顺利,身体健康!
Best regards,
xxx"
"汪老师,胡老师:
您们好!首先谢谢你们过去3周对xxx学业的辅导和生活上的照顾,相信这对他是一段非常难忘的经历。我们也感觉他似乎成熟了很多。相信在您们的指导下他能够在各方面都有显著提高!
祝好!
xxx爸爸"

"两位老师,您们好!
刚才与汪老师Skyby, 我和他爸都在听,很受启发教育。我们及孩子让老师受累了。我相信孩子在这次会谈中汪老师给他指出的,及他应该所领受到的这些不仅仅是在他的申学上,而且也会在他的成长中将会受益非浅。
非常感谢!"

"胡老师、汪老师,您们好!
XXX自从3月份在您这里跟胡老师学习了一周后在学习习惯和方法上都提高了很多。化学成绩进步显著,H Chem 期末考试得了全年级第一名。参加XX Science League Chem比赛3、4月份两次考试都取得很好的成绩。非常感谢您们对她的指导和帮助。那次学习机会对她学习习惯的培养和自信心的树立都是一个重要的转折点。再次谢谢您!"
Best regards,
xxx"
"尊敬的汪博士,胡老师:
感谢暑假时候您们对XXX的耐心和有效训练, 进入11年级之后他的学习习惯好了很多,自觉了很多, 甚至对父母态度也尊敬了很多。 这一切进步都是您们严格教育的成果,IVY TRACK三周的训练非常值得,应该会是终生收益的, 再次感谢汪博士和胡老师。
祝您们身体健康,祝 IVY TRACK 蒸蒸日上。
xxx"
"为汪老师胡老师做个见证,小女前年七年级上学期结束时成绩还不太好,有幸请到汪老师和胡老师指导学习方法,几个月便突飞猛进成为优等生,今年三月收到Philips Exeter Academy,Milton等一众著名美高录取。感恩汪老师,胡老师!"
”胡老师,汪老师,您好!
I want to express my sincere thanks to you for the very positive outcome of SAT Chemistry Camp XXX just attended in IvyTrack.
XXX said she learnt so much from you
within 6 days
, not only lots of chemistry concepts, knowledge and how to study smart, but also how to utilize time effectively.  In the past 2 days since she returned from your camp, I observed positive changes in her behavior regarding how to utilize spare time, creating structured schedule and sticking to it.  Today, she told me that she felt more confident in her honor chemistry class while she volunteers to answer many questions during the class.  I think this short camp (although only 6 days) has significant impact to Elsie on her life style and  behaviros.  
I feel so fortunate that XXX has the opportunity to study in IvyTrack and I really want to send XXX back in the near future.  Thanks for all the patient, guidance and cares you have given to XXX.  
Sincerely,
xxx“
“Thank you very much for the SAT    Math session provided to my son during the past week. He came back with much better study and life habits, is more focused and willing to work hard, and has a better sleeping pattern. The experience is not only good for math, but also beneficial for his whole life. We are really looking    forward to the possibility of sending him to study in your other    programs!”
“感谢尊敬的胡老师和汪老师10多天以来对孩子们悉心关照与辛勤辅导!你们辛苦了!  
xxx已安全到家。这十天的训练对他一生都会有潜移默化的影响。除了对于化学竞赛、Sat2化学考试一举两得的提高与帮助外,最有意义的应该是学习态度端正、时间管理的高效,良好作息、学习习惯的养成与改进!尤其对于他最最繁忙的2017年来说,真的是非常及时、急需的调整。使得他自身潜力与优势得以充分发挥出来。因为xxx还有两个小妹妹,使得我不可能花全部的时间与精力在他身上,但有时真的为他着急,他还像个孩子一点不急。这一次与你们的接触与交流比我说了成千上百次都管用, 今天回家做功课既不听音乐也不放手机在身边,至少愿意开始改变。祝愿他2017学有所成、更上一层楼!
   再次衷心感谢胡老师和汪老师,祝你们全家新年快乐,万事如意!“   
“胡老师,汪老师:
    衷心感谢你们对学生的教导,xxx很喜欢这个夏令营,并从中受益非浅。不仅是Sat    测试成绩的提高,更是她从汪老师,胡老师的辅导,从其他同学那儿领悟到的学习方法和需要学习的紧迫性。作为家长,我们非常欣慰女儿三周内的成长和认识,也知道这些和汪老师胡老师的教育鼓励和引导是息息相关的。汪老师和胡老师是优秀的教育专家,也是成功的父母,希望汪老师和胡老师不吝赐教,看看在以后xxx的学习中,我们做家长的或她自己需要注意哪些方面,请拨冗相告,不胜感激。   
      若有时间来XX,一定告知。xxx一定很高兴再见到你们!  
谢谢!”
“胡老师、汪老师好!
      刚从机场接到孩子回来一会,孩子的状态特别好!还没问就能看出孩子有变化,可喜的变化。真的是感谢两位老师的话说多少也不够的。
      希望我们借着在老师家刚出炉的这股热情和积极的态度,继续执行好老师给的计划,交出好的成绩来回报老师的辛苦栽培!
          再次感谢两位老师,祝身体健康,幸福开心!
       谢谢妈妈敬上”   
“胡老师:
      XX与我于昨天傍晚平安抵达了XXX,今天一早她就去学校上课了。
      谢谢您辛勤总结的训练报告。 我和XX的爸爸坐下来与XX一起仔细阅读了您的报告。 很高兴她在短短的两个星期里取得了不小的进步。她自己也觉得学到了新的知识, 不虚此行。
        您观察得对,XX的化学基础不够扎实。 她的学校在选课进程上要求很严。九年级不能选任何化学课, 必须先学完    pre-AP 生物。 然后十年级学 pre-AP    化学。 所以AP化学最早要到十一年级才可以选。 她今年十年级, 在学校仅系统地上了一个学期的pre-AP 化学。 她还没有接触过任何SAT    Subject Test. 化学竞赛主要靠自学。所以跳过了许多基础知识。 感谢您系统化地帮她打基础,为她答疑解惑, 可以让她今后走得更远。 事实证明参加您的训练营是正确的选择。XX会按照您布置的学习计划继续努力的。
          谢谢您开放自己的家,让她有机会与有共同爱好的孩子们聚在一起。让原本枯燥的学习营有了家庭的温暖和乐趣。 也谢谢您给她的圣诞礼物, 我相信她会永远记得这个寒假,汪老师和您的。
祝您和汪老师2017年身体健康, 笑口常开, 心想事成!
XX的父母”

Hi 汪老师 & 胡老师!
As you have heard from my mom, I will be attending Columbia University next year. I want to say thank you so so much for everything you all have done for me in these past four years. Your advice and recommendations have lead me to a successful path. I would have never achieved what I have today without your help and guidance. I know there were many difficulties along the way (especially with my essays), and I am so happy I received your help along the process. They allowed me to demonstrate my strengths and interests as a student to colleges. Additionally, I want to thank 胡老师 for training my interview skills. They have prepared me well for the several interviews I conducted with colleges. Lastly, I want to thank you both for leading me on the right path and helping me to grow into a better person!
“Dear Dr. Wang,
I was just accepted into UPenn! Thank you so much for everything you have done for me. I am extremely grateful for your assistance through the application process. I've learned so much from you and this experience. If you need any more information from me please let me know. Once again, thank you so much for your help.”
汪老师,胡老师,
Just checked my Cornell ED application status, I got accepted!
Cornell has been a school of my dreams and I could not have gotten in without you.You have helped me tremendously over the four years, and taught me many things about college admissions, learning strategies, college applications, interviews, and countless other things. I have done many rewarding activities such as creating my own club and doing an research internship under your inspiration. Thanks a lot!“
“Dear Dr. Wang and Teacher Hu,
I’d like to wish you the utmost joy this holiday season! Thank you for all the work you have done for me as my counselors during the past months. Even when I did not study so well for tests, complete homework assignment, etc, you guys have been very patient with me and always tried to give me the best advice to help me be successful in my high school. The Skype calls we have are extremely helpful and they have helped me discover my interests, such as forensics. I hope you all have a safe and merry Christmas and a happy New Year!”
”Dear Mrs. Hu and Dr. Wang,
I would like to thank you you both for allowing me to participate in your Chemistry Olympiad program this summer. I had an amazing exoerience, and I learned so much! I really appreciate the knowledge and experience that both of you have passed on to me. I also really appreciate how you looked after me while I was there.
Thank you again,“
“1.How many math work sheets does Dr. Wang have?
Answer: infinity
2. How good is Dr. Wang atteaching math?
Answer: amazing, awesome
3. How much does one personlearn at IvyTrack?
Answer: Lots of Math, lots of knowledge
4. How awesome is IvyTrack?
Answer: Best place ever!”
“Dear Dr. Wang and Mrs. Hu,
Thank you so much for all ofthe AMC training, the food, and everything else> Thank you for all the timethat you spent on making our IvyTrack experience the best that is could be. Ilearned many new things and really enjoyed this past week.”
“Thankyou for teaching us, feeding us, pushing us past our limits, taking care of us,leading us forward, always helping us, encouraging us… Thank you foreverything. We could not have done without you and IvyTrack. Our experiencehere will effect on us for the rest of our lives and have brought us closer. Ican’t thank you enough.”
“Thank you so much for allowing    us all into your heart. Most of all, thank you for being a great teacher to    all of us, in academic and in life.”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

常春藤之路 ivytrack.org  

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT-4, 2024-4-19 19:21 , Processed in 0.129992 second(s), 23 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表