主题

帖子

积分

管理员

积分
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2017-8-6 10:38:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
老师好,xxx 在10月7号的SAT考试取得了1580的总分,这个让我们喜出望外的好成绩归功于Dr. Yao 的悉心栽培。夏天我们注册了Dr. Yao 的SAT training camp, 开课之前 diagnostic test 的评估分数是1320,  开课以后成绩提高很快,Dr Yao 授课经验丰富,方法灵活多样,答疑解惑,耐心细致,循循善诱,有亲和力,孩子能够放松且受到鼓励,发挥最大的潜力,因而考出理想的成绩!很感恩遇到这样优秀的好老师!
老师好:我的女儿xxx 在Dr. Yao SAT Class 已经上课两周了,她很喜欢老师的授课风格,收获很大,成绩提高很快,本来计划课程的最后几天要提前离开,去参加hosa 比赛,现在她决定留在SAT,跟老师学完最后的课程,取消hosa比赛。
xxx说她已经告诉了老师她的决定,并向老师表示感谢。作为家长,我也再次向您表示感谢!
胡老师,今年我孩子考上xxx了,我们非常感谢Dr. Yao的授课。 虽然只上了xx个小时,孩子的sat还是提高了xx分,考到了xxx。孩子说Dr. Yao的课非常专业,她深受启发。Sat成绩的提高为她考上xxx提供了很好的帮助。谢谢你们!
Dear Dr. Yao ,
Thank you so much for your effort for teaching xxx in the last three weeks.
I am so thrill with his improvement and the process of the analysis of his practice test .
He told me how much he enjoyed the class and all the hard work were fun for him in your class as he has learned so much from you.
He said it was very emotional that yesterday was the last day of your class.
Moving forward, xxx will put his great effort to achieve his aim score 1580 or above at October test.
I am sure he will make you proud.
Dear Dr.Yao, 您好!
我要跟您道谢, 昨天儿子收到他SAT考试成绩,他拿到了总分1570的好成绩,我们全家都为他高兴,同时更感谢老师您对他的帮助,您短短一个多月的教导,对他的学习方法和学习技巧有了很大的提高,千言万语我们借此信表示我们的衷心感谢!!
胡老师:我儿子xxx上了一周Dr. Yao的sat camp, 觉得很喜欢,谢谢。如果开学后还有啥适合他的补习,麻烦告诉我一下。如果有啥针对他的建议,也欢迎随时和我沟通。如果您觉得有适合他一对一的补习,我们也是可以的。谢谢!
Hi Dr. Yao
This is xxx I am so happy to let you know I received my SAT scores yesterday, and I scored 790 in the math section 780 in the reading/writing section for a total composite score of 1570.
We both wanted to thank you for your rigorous coursework and your helpful tips. I found that taking your summer course was very helpful and allowed me to achieve my goal for the SAT.
Hi Dr. Yao!Hope you have been well! I just got my latest SAT score back and I wanted to let you know that I got a 780 on math and a 1550 overall! Definitely an improvement from my last 700. There was even a box plot question, which I wouldn’t have known how to do without your help, so thank you so so much for everything!
胡老师好, 我问xxx上课情况, 他说Dr. Yao特别棒,给他很大启示,对他非常有帮助。谢谢!
常春藤之路教育SAT辅导提分是非常有效的。通过去年假期的密集训练,大概3周,我女儿说,她能提个200分。这看每个孩子的基础和努力程度。我女儿对这个密集培训很认可。
Dear Dr. Yao,
I hope you are doing well. Thanks for your help over the summer for the IvyTrack SAT course, I got a 1550 super score on the August (EBRW: 760, Math: 760) and October (EBRW: 730, Math: 790) exams(increased 250 points).
Dear Dr. Yao,
I hope you are doing well for the summer.
I am reaching out to you again to see whether you could find time to tutor xxx again before his second SAT test. He has really loved your class and wants to take a xxx hours session on English and Math before August 28. We have not found a teacher who could help him as much as you did.
Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Yao您好,
谢谢您的总结,这几个星期我们看到老师对xxx的帮助,每天我们看到他有时沮丧,有时放松,同时,也看到他进步,他变得更有自信的面对SAT考试了,这都要感谢老师的尽心辅导!
他即将要参加正式的考试,我们希望他既能积极,又要从容面对,希望他能正常发挥。
再次感谢您的帮助!
Hi Dr. Yao!
Thanks so much for all helps during three weeks work. I see it is big help for his SAT. BTW, I also heard you have one week winter SATclass as well? If so could we know when it starts to sign up?
Dr. Yao!
He really enjoyed your class and is interested in continuing SAT tutoring with you. Do you offer 1x1 tutoring for SAT reading / writing?
Hi Dr. Yao,
Hope everything is going well! I have great news to share with you, the June SAT score is out and I got 780 for Reading/Writing and 800 for Math for a total of 1580! I am really happy with my score. The SAT class taught by you last summer was really helpful.  Thank you!
Hello Dr. Yao,
I hope you’re doing well! June scores just came out, and I got a 1560! Thank you so much for all your help! I learned a lot from your classes and I’m incredibly grateful for you. I hope you have a nice summer!
Dear Dr. Yao,
Thank you for the sweet and encouraging post-course summary. We are really grateful to have found you. xxx was not believing in tutoring SAT, but now he is so glad he did it and it helped him a lot to raise his score. He has learned a lot in this process.  Again thank you from the bottom of our heart.
胡老师,汪博士:非常感谢Dr. Yao 的SAT集训课程, 孩子感觉特别特别好, SAT成绩直线上升。Dr. Yao 严谨认真,非常有方法,还不厌其烦针对孩子的情况提供一对一的检测和答疑,非常难得!如果以后Dr.Yao有其他课程,请通知我们。再次感谢!
胡老师,汪老师,您们好!
我们觉得Dr. Yao很不错,有能力吸引她按时上课。xxx也很喜欢Dr. Yao 的课,说Dr. Yao讲解得很好,还有应试技巧, 非常有用in SAT,对她很有吸引力。Dr. Yao 这份总结十分宝贵,提出的意见很中肯,我们会督促她按照您们提供的建议。再次感谢老师们的栽培!
Hi Dr Yao,
My SAT results just came out today and I got a 1540 (760 erbw, 780 math). I'm genuinely still in disbelief since before your class, my score was 1290. Your class really helped me and I just wanted to say thank you very much!
Hi Mr. Wang, Ms. Hu and Dr. Yao,
I want to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all of the support you have given me. Thank you for always answering my questions (no matter how silly they might be) and for all the essay edit help at any time during the day (especially those essays where I had to keep rewriting and going back and forth with you). Not only have you provided me with resources and opportunities, but you have also provided me with a calm, but persistent mindset throughout this whole process - something I know will be so valuable in the future. Once again, I cannot express my gratitude enough for all the time and effort you have put into helping me. I could not have done this without you!
Hi Dr. Wang, Mrs. Hu, and Dr. Yao,
Now that my college process has come to an end, I wanted to send you this email to say how deeply grateful I am for all of your help these past few years. When I first started thinking about college, the whole thing was like a black hole to me. I didn’t know what to expect or what to do. Without your advice, from encouraging me to take charge and come up with new events at school, to choosing which colleges to apply to, to writing what seemed like endless supplements, I don’t know how I would’ve survived this process and gotten to the place I am today. Ask me two years ago and I would’ve said you were crazy if you told me I would be accepted by Princeton. I never thought I would be capable of getting into a big ivy like that, so thank you for believing in me and helping me every step of the way. It was such a comfort knowing and having someone like you always there to support me and answer any of my questions. Truly, I couldn’t have done it without you. I wish you all the best; hope that with your help, more and more students will reach their dreams like me in the future!
Dear Hu laoshi, Wang Laoshi and Dr. Yao, xxx got in xxx college. We are happy and appreciate your help! We have learned not only the college application process, we also learned your working habit, strategies and  the most important- spirit. Thank you!
汪博士,胡老师,Dr. Yao,
孩子的ED1成功拿到offer了。真的很庆幸请您们帮忙!!! 不得不佩服汪博士和Dr. Yao经验丰富,评估指导十分专业到位,文书修改一针见血。这也太高效了, 一锤子就定音了!我们还没反应过来呢,一切就结束了。 好高兴我们的悬着的备受煎熬的小心脏终于可以早早的解脱了。
万分感谢!!!
感谢汪老师和Dr. Yao中肯的建议,十分赞同!
同时也感谢老师们在整个申请季的帮助:活动列表的反复推敲,每一份文书的提醒反馈修改,许多细节的审核。申请结果凝结着共同的努力,作为家长发自内心感谢老师们的付出。祝未来好运!
Dear Ms. Hu, Dr. Wang, and Dr. Yao,
    We are so happy to let you know that xxx has been accepted by xxx, which has been her dream college for a long time.
    Thank you so much for working closely with xxx over the last few years to make this happen! Before working with you, we didn't know much about the college    application process. It was at your strong recommendation that xxx started looking for summer opportunities, one by one, these have been wonderful experiences for her.
    In the summer of xxx's Junior year, you came up with a detailed list of colleges that could be good fits for xxx, which was really important since the sheer number of potential colleges could be overwhelming for her. Then came the part of writing college essays, and you spent so much time helping xxx with round after round of essay editing.  After receiving the interview opportunity from MIT, you immediately worked with xxx and prepared her so well for her first college interview.
    We are so glad that everything worked out so nicely for xxx, and again, a big thank you for all your help!
汪老师,胡老师,姚博士,
xx被xxx 提前录取,我们一家太开心了!!非常感谢您们对她的指导,您们的经验,努力和坚持成就了她!语言也无法完全表达我们的衷心感谢,我们祝愿您们能收到更多的好消息!!
汪老师,胡老师,今天我家xxx被Cornell录取了,欢庆之余不忘两位老师和Dr. Yao的倾心帮助,让我们这样的一代移民能够顺利把孩子送进他们的理想大学,诚心地谢谢你们!!仔细回想这两年以来你们一路陪伴,指导,耐心地用你们的经验来帮助我们一步一步地攀升,今天我们能够实现梦想是和你们辛勤付出分不开的,衷心地感谢两位老师和Dr. Yao的辛苦付出和帮助,我的感激之情难以言表,祝你们新年快乐,幸福安康!

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

常春藤之路 ivytrack.org  

JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!JS of wanmeiff.com and vcpic.com Please keep this copyright information, respect of, thank you!

GMT-4, 2024-4-28 05:20 , Processed in 0.025948 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表